S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds

Old 03-27-2002, 10:07 PM   #31
deton8r

Thumbs down

I can back Lone Wolf up about DancinXtreme aka OnephatXtreme. I sent him money on 2 occasions via Paypal for parts he never sent. When I asked for a refund, I got every excuse in the book including "I had a computer virus and had to rebuild my PC", "Paypal won't let me send you money", and "I lost your address". He lost my address 4 different times. I still don't have my money and never got the parts.

Don't buy anything from DancinXtreme aka OnephatXtreme.
Old 03-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #32
lone wolf
SSF Subscriber*
2.2 Guru

Quote:
"Paypal won't let me send you money"

Don't buy anything from DancinXtreme aka OnephatXtreme. [/B]
Damn I heard that one from him. What can we do about this I want my 150.00
lone wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 09:01 AM   #33
lone wolf
SSF Subscriber*
2.2 Guru

Well now he want return my IM's or PM's so looks like I need to call up my buddy in MD to get my money or call my lawer
lone wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 12:02 PM   #34
Jimmy Fanatic
SSF Subscriber*
Why bother?

Qforms

Red_DirtDevil was a pleasure to do business with. GREAT communication, GREAT service! Will buy from again!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Originally posted by Jamal
Get in where you fit in is what I say!
Jimmy Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 01:18 PM   #35
Lindsay

Do NOT Buy From Fast98SS350 or S10PartsDealer or 00StripedCamaro

DO NOT BUY FROM Fast98SS350 or S10PartsDealer or 00StripedCamaro-
they are one and the same. Sent me junk parts advertised as ZQ8. Asked for a refund, he agreed, but will not send the money.
Been waiting for a refund that he says he sent. Also says a check cleared for the amount of the refund on S10Forum, but he can't prove it wrt how the check was endorsed and the clearing bank routing number.
Says he won't argue with me in SSeries and appears upset.
There's nothing to argue about and why are you upset? You ripped ME off.
I'm just warning others to stay clear. I don't see any posts in your favor as a seller here or anywhere else, unless you want to create another member in support of yourself, like you did in this forum.
At least I've sold through this board and have been recognized favorably. You stated that mods have deleted my posts - I deleted my own posts, not the mods, because you said you sent a refund close to a month ago - where is it?
Any readers, check out the classifieds all three forums - for his lame excuses they are funny reading, if you're into contradiction and village idiots. The threats from other buyers are funny too.

Last edited by Lindsay; 04-02-2002 at 05:32 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 08:45 PM   #36
showtz
My 1st Gen is SOLD! :(

Highly Recommended

97s10xcab - Great Price Right on time!
Nates93sTEN - Really Great.
Scrapin96' - Hes my brother. Of course he wont lie to you.
DoubleDown - Thanks for the brand new stick shifter at half the dealer price! He responds faster than your 56K can refresh the page!
showtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 10:19 PM   #37
Loyalty
SSF Subscriber*
Jer

99S10Racer

bought my factory steps off me..paid the same day he decided he wanted them.
Old 04-15-2002, 10:19 PM   #38
radandy
Administrator
Put Custom User Title Here

2FNLOW -> great seller, prompt shipment
N8damack-> great buyer, prompt payment
radandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002, 11:53 PM   #39
DogP

Lone Wolf

Hey... I don't want to make a bad name of Lone Wolf since he seems like a good guy that you could trust, but I need to know what is going on with my e-fan. I don't know if anyone else has gotten anything from him, but I ordered an e-fan from him in February and still haven't received it.

I sent him payment on the 19th of Feb., and I got a reply from him on the 26th that he got payment and would take it off his truck and ship it out that week. Then I e-mailed him on the 14th of March asking if he shipped it yet, and got a reply later that day saying he was sick and a tree fell on his shed that had his stock fan, but he would get it off that weekend... and I haven't heard anything back since. I replied back to that email and also e-mailed him on the 6th and 19th of April and PMed him on the 19th, but I haven't gotten any replies. I don't know if there is something major that is holding him up or if I just got screwed, but I need to know what is happening.

If I get this resolved, I'll post a follow up and let everyone know the outcome. And Lone Wolf, if you read this... please email me at DogPN@mchsi.com and let me know what is going on so we can get this cleared up. I'm not mad about this, it is just that I am finally getting some extra time to do mods to my truck, and keep looking for more things to do.

Thanks,

DogP
Old 04-24-2002, 09:16 AM   #40
2kwik4u
SSF Subscriber*
I'd rather be boating!!

Need to add some feedback

OK jsut got finshed up with a transaction on my end with SAMDOGMX. Great guy to deal with, met in the middle on price of headlight assembly I picked up shipping per agreement. Item was shipped this morning (to be pickedup this afternoon) Prompt payment (within hours of making deal) AWESOME GUY TO DEAL WITH great buyer.

akty if you would pleeze add him to the list on the first page of this topic. Thanx
2kwik4u is offline   Reply With Quote