S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds

Old 11-22-2003, 11:56 AM   #11
AirNavy
Subscribed Moderator
Thirteen Button Pimp

Those people were in the right to steer potential buyers to somewhere to get the same item cheaper. That's one of the things this place is all about: helping each other. I don't think it would be fair to stipulate that all replies in a given thread must be a question concerning the item for sale. I have posted a few things for sale around here that did not sell because the items were worth more to me than to potential buyers (price too high) or other people stepped forward with either a cheaper price on the same item or a cheaper way to achieve the same end result. When that happened I was glad that my items didn't sell and then later the buyer learn there was a cheaper alternative out there. That would have come back to look badly on me whether I knew about the cheaper alternative or not. Just my $.02.......
AirNavy is offline   Reply With Quote