S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds > SSF clothing and merchandise

Old 04-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
cartman007
Administrator
I miss my Syclone :(

I have SSF Gear for sale!!!!!! Clearance Priced!

While cleaning out my garage I made a GREAT discovery this weekend. After moving from NY to FL and then twice in FL in the last two years I finally got an opportunity to really go through and organize things (since I don't plan to move again for at least a few years) and I came across two sealed plastic rubbermaid totes FULL of SSF t-shirts that I had bought to sell at the 2004 and 2005 Nats to benefit the site.

I have the classic logo design t-shirts in both white as well as in grey (grey shirts were the 'staff' shirts at 04' Nats and have the SSF logo and say 'Staff' across the back).

I also have the 'classic' black SSF Established in 2001 T-Shirt (the non-offensive one, it does not have the smiley on it ) Sizes range from Large to XXL

I also have two 'prototype' SSF Hoodies. One 'classic' black one in XXL and one VERY rare (only 2 were made, and I wear the other one) white logo hoodie also in XXL.

I don't have any pictures to post at the moment, someone may have some floating around here. I will hopefully have some photos to post in a day or two when I can get my photographer (my fiance) to take some pictures.

Anyways, just looking to sell them out to clean out my garage and make a few extra bucks for the site. I will post a paypal link and ordering instructions in a day or two.

I will be selling the shirts at the following rate (which was pretty much my cost when I ordered them, we sold them at NATS for $12 - $13 each):

1 shirt = $8
2 shirts = $14
3 shirts = $20

Hoodies = $15 each (if I remember correctly that is cheaper than the cost for the 'prototypes' to be made).

I am checking on the shipping costs and will post that up soon as well, and of course I will combine shipping on multiple shirt orders to help save everyone money. I was just excited to find these and I know a lot of you have been asking about these shirts in the past. I get stopped all the time while wearing my shirt with people asking me where to get one.... now you can!

So who is interested????

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
Support your habit....Click me
cartman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Jamal
addin to the wolfpack

DIBS!!!!!

I want a classic in grey... XXL with the :ssf:
And one of the black ones without the :ssf:, also in XXL

and a white XXL hoodie
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
SonomaZ
Site Sponsor
Red, it's the new red.

Dibs on the black hoodie!!
And 2 classic black shirts in XL

I'll take one of the gray "staff" shirts too. My original is pretty ragged.
'03 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura, 2-wheeled Italian mistress

---> Jimmy update pics will go here!! <---

Last edited by SonomaZ; 04-14-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: addition
SonomaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #4
Park Style
Subscribed Moderator
OLD SKOOL :SSF:

hey a hoodie eh... ill barter with you on them.... since at nats me n Lauren bought one... but never got em... and ill take some shirts
1993 Chevy S-10 Ext Cab 4X4 Project: A Good Run Of Bad Luck- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

R.I.P. David "Loenuff" Swanson 11/20/66 - 11/05/07
R.I.P. Jason "Tool" Morris 04/24/83 - 06/26/08
Park Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #5
cartman007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park Style
hey a hoodie eh... ill barter with you on them.... since at nats me n Lauren bought one... but never got em... and ill take some shirts
Hit me on the PM about that, I thought it was resolved since we could not get a lot of 6 sold (the printer would only make orders in lots of 6), but if not you can get one of the hoodies I have, I am all about keeping folks happy.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
Old 04-16-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
Park Style
Subscribed Moderator
OLD SKOOL :SSF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman007
Hit me on the PM about that, I thought it was resolved since we could not get a lot of 6 sold (the printer would only make orders in lots of 6), but if not you can get one of the hoodies I have, I am all about keeping folks happy.

aight ill hit ya with a pm tonite, or tomorrow afternoon bro... unfort. it wasnt resolved, but its cool... a bartering i will go!!
1993 Chevy S-10 Ext Cab 4X4 Project: A Good Run Of Bad Luck- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

R.I.P. David "Loenuff" Swanson 11/20/66 - 11/05/07
R.I.P. Jason "Tool" Morris 04/24/83 - 06/26/08
Park Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
SonomaZ
Site Sponsor
Red, it's the new red.

Jim,

I'm thinking maybe a cross-post to the subscribers forum might get some more eyeballs on this. I don't think many people look in this forum...

Any shipping info yet?
'03 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura, 2-wheeled Italian mistress

---> Jimmy update pics will go here!! <---
SonomaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:24 AM   #8
akty
Administrator
The same just old :)

I never did get a grey staff shirt from that year. Think I'd be interested in purchasing one of those too. I think agidius paid for a hoodie as well - not sure if he got one.

~ Support S.SeriesForum.com!! Subscribe here.

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first. It's not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.'
- Ronald Reagan
akty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #9
cartman007
Administrator

I got you one Nicki, just pm me a size and address, and if agidius got the shaft on a hoodie he can have the other one. Everything got messed up with the orders and everything on that trip! I think our order forms and paperwork blew away under our tent! All I remember is losing a couple hundred bucks personally on the money I put down upfront to the printer on the shirts, getting home from Nats and boxing them up before I moved and saying 'oh well another learning experience' until I found them again cleaning the garage.

I will cross post this, with shipping cost info (once we find my fiance's shipping scale). Thanks again to all who showed interest.