S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > General Non S-Series Stuff > Fitness/Weightloss

Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
akty
Administrator
The same just old :)

Smile HCG weight loss plan

I have done this on and off for the past 6 or so months and am having success. It's quicker, but not too quick, but it's giving me motivation and making me eat properly (not that I wasn't but I'm more conscious of food intake and portions).

Dun dun dun. Numbers time because every gal likes to give those gross numbers.

Worse I weighed in at was 300 at the beginning of last year. I was working a lot (still am) but would rely on fast on the go food a lot.

Fast forward to October, at 293, did my first round of HCG. Rhino and Justin can attest (saw them both in November on vacation) that I was really in the habit of watching what I ate. Lost 15 pounds after 3 weeks.

Didn't do my next until mid March. I had a wedding to attend in May Went from 283.5 to 247.5 when I left for St Louis April 30. Didn't gain a pound while away.

Started again mid May, another 42 day regimen, at the 247.5 and am down to 231.5 this morning. Almost 70 pounds since the beginning of last year.

I'm super excited fir this loss and it's, most of all, be a lot more aware of appropriate food portion sizes and if I indulge to counter with either exercise or cutting down the next meal.

If you want to read about it, I order from www.thinkhcgdrops.com Hope for continued success for myself and hope to see the 100's at some time this year. Goal is to be 180 or so, which for my frame and height is reasonable. Have no desires to be skinny.

Just thought I'd update. My only regret ish is no real photo evidence.

That is all.

~ Support S.SeriesForum.com!! Subscribe here.

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first. It's not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.'
- Ronald Reagan
akty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Hotwire
Subscribed Moderator
I HATE RED!

Nicki that is fantastic! I'm definitely going to check that link out. I'm getting softer around the edges and need to look into something. Thank you for posting your results!
64 Chevelle Malibu crew cab, 6.0L LQ4 / T56 V8 swap Click for project
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeleton
Hot wiring is bad news.
Teeleton
Hotwire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #3
2kwik4u
SSF Subscriber*
I'd rather be boating!!

Awesome progress! Keep up the good work!
2kwik4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
SonomaZ
Site Sponsor
Red, it's the new red.

Wow, that is really great Nicki!! I thought there was a recent pic from Rhino that was up for a while... you were looking good!
'03 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura, 2-wheeled Italian mistress

---> Jimmy update pics will go here!! <---
SonomaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
akty
Administrator

Thanks guys. Posting weight, as a female or male, can be intimidating but it is what it is. I'm thrilled with the results and look forward to my continued success.

'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first. It's not a bad profession. If you succeed, there are many rewards; if you disgrace yourself, you can always write a book.'
- Ronald Reagan
Old 06-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
jasdawg1982
SSF Subscriber*
U-S-F

Awesome job! I've recently been trying to get back on the wagon after my lapse. Sounds like you have a good sustainable plan for yourself.
1993 Typhoon #1160
2008 Dodge Magnum AWD SXT
2013 Ford Flex SE (Wife's Car)

Facebook Page
jasdawg1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
akty
Administrator

So I'm back on maintenance again. Taking a month or so off to let my body settle into the weight now. I'm in the low 220's though was hoping for 2teens. None the less, I'm 60 pounds lighter than mid march and 25 pounds lighter than STL. I am enjoying going back to the gym but that is a challenge in itself since I need to eat so much more after expending calories. Found Luna bars for a little pre workout eat. All the good stuff truly comes with few calories - lean meats, veg, fruit etc. I've started eating almonds on occasion for a calorie thwump.

Anyone got some ideas on good calorie adding foods I can throw in my day?

- Ronald Reagan
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
llWood

checked out the website but it doest really tell me a whole lot. Without out me buying the book just yet can you give me a rundown of the program. getting up near 320 and i need to do something.
llWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
akty
Administrator

If you go to www.pounds-and-inches.com site you can actually have a manual sent to you (as an iBook or PDF) which over views the program, fat loading, cleansing, maintenance as well as acceptable foods and menus.

The premise: it's a super reduced calorie intake however it's lots of veges and lean meat. You take the drops (you don't need their manual when you get the iBook for free) and have 500 calorie intake daily. Before you say well yea of course you lose on that, consider you actually wouldn't because your body would normally go into starvation mode and retain calories. These drops are the hormone a preggo woman produces that eats away the white fat and leaves the good brown fat for the additional calories you do need in your day. I'm not hungry, I have energy. I feel great.

Typical day for me eating (on program):

Cup of strawberries for breakfast.

Mock taco salad (2 cups lettuce, Roma tomato and taco ground turkey)

Orange for afternoon snack

Meat and a couple cup of veg. Some days a steak, some days chicken breast or fish.

Usually I like a mocha (which I get an Americano with sugar free chocolate powder)

Honestly, this has never been easier and I still have little dark chocolate kisses on occasion, just build it into my 500 calories. I use (most importantly) an app called My Fitness Pal that tracks my daily food intake which is super important. A good kitchen scale is a must.

If you have any more questions, please let me know, or email me at akhummingbird@gmail.com Be glad to help.

Ps my hubby needed to drop just a few, he did the 2oz bottle aka 21 day and drop almost 25 pounds. Hope you see that as encouragement.

- Ronald Reagan
Old 07-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #10
llWood

Thanks for the info that's helps a lot
llWood is offline   Reply With Quote