S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds > Stuff for Sale

Old 01-02-2003, 10:09 AM   #1
strombon

Air lift part #59102 Air Bag Kit

Had this sold and the guy never got back with me so here it is again. OK, Heres the deal fellas. I bought this off Ebay. It's new, never been used and works well for air over leaf applications. I would rather trade some parts for this kit than take money. If I have to sell it out right I will take $120 plus shipping. Air Lift sells it for $261. Or I need drop shocks front and rear and 3" drop springs for the front. This is my hooptie and I would rather keep it all steel instead of air. If no takers no big deal. Just trying to barter. E-mail me at strombon@bellsouth.net. You will get a quicker response. As far as I know it looks like Low_Blazer is using this set-up. He has very good pics of his install if you need to find out how to use them.