S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 11:31 PM   #1
Park Style
Subscribed Moderator
OLD SKOOL :SSF:

The purpose of this sticky is purely for feedback for future buyer or seller use.

The party that is pointed out for good or bad service can make a follow up post, however this is not meant to be a running thread for conversation. Flaming will not be tolerated Make your arguement or praise. Only the person who obtained the service need post/reply.

I would like to try and keep with the similar format. Use the name of the buyer/seller, what the transaction was for and what concerns or praises you had.

Thank you for your willingness. I hope this will help future transaction on the board.

EDIT - adding color to multiple positive replies - 10 or more, 5 to 9, or 3 to 4 or more than 1 positive feedbacks

Good Business Men/Women

----X---- ~ buyer ~ great buyer, fast payment via mail AAA+++ buyer

1bad98gmc ~ buyer ~ great communication, definitely do business with again x3 ~ Awsome transaction, super easy to deal with
1bad98gmc ~ seller ~ that man knows how to pack a boxx2,, and he sent it super fast x8 buy from this guy, gives tracking numbers, etc.I think it was the fastest turn around I ever had. outstanding buisness!~ fast delivery, awsome person to deal with x2,super fast service ~great product ~fast shipment x2,~ excelent to do business with!! Provided everything I needed with no hassle and product arrived looking like promissed!!

2FNLOW ~ seller ~ great seller-prompt shipment

2Kwik4U ~ seller ~ prompt delivery ~Great member to deal with

2Kwik4U ~ buyer ~ great transaction, great communication, lightning fast payment, awesome guy to do business with

2000s10pusher ~ seller ~ great communication. 10 PM's exchanged detailing the condition of the parts, the tracking number etc. parts were packaged very well. will do business w/ again

2001S10pusher~buyer ~thumbsup

2001xtreme19 ~ buyer ~ great guy to deal with x2, paid lightning fast x2, would do business again!

4bangin ~ seller ~ prompt delivery

92S10LB~ trade~ He shipped his item the day after we made the trade. great email/PM communication!

95stenred ~ seller ~ good communication

96BlazerLS ~ seller ~ Great communication and very fast shipping.

97s10xcab~ ~buyer ~ ~ thumbsup
97s10xcab ~ ~seller ~ ~ Great Price Right on time!

98esten ~seller ~ great price, great serviceX2 ~ Would buy from him again ~Excellent communications! Lightning fast shipping!!!! Great all around to deal with!

98layinframe ~ buyer ~ super fast payment! would totally deal with again

98SONOMA ~ seller ~ Came super fast (sent before I even sent him my money order) and in great condition

98 SS ON NOS ~ seller ~ excellent response to buyers concern - shipping invoices alone tells me he is a good seller.

99S10Racer ~ ~ buyer ~ ~paid the same day he wanted them X2paid super fast! awesome!

accc94 ~ seller~ great communication, fast shipment

Alanky ~ seller ~ box arrived well packed and undamaged. All mails and PMs were promptly answered. I'd definately do business with him again.

Bad4Point3SS ~ seller ~ great packaging - really quick shipment!!

Bad4Point3SS ~ buyer ~ Careful and quick, i'll be doing more business w/ him in the near future. thumbsup ~ Good guy to deal with

Beast s-10 ~ trade ~ email commnication was incredible, item was sent on time, great to deal with

Beast s-10 ~ seller ~ sent fast and packaged very well ~ paypaled him yesterday for two 2" spacers. i get home from work and they're at my back door

BeaterS10 ~ seller ~ product came in perfect shape. Would buy from again

BigNick ~ seller ~ smooth transaction

bigsapper ~ seller ~ shipped really quick!X2easy to deal with. A+

blackbeast ~ ~ ~buyer ~ ~ ~thumbsup
blackbeast ~ ~ ~seller ~ ~~ super fast shipping X2 great communication great seller

BlackBlaZeR2 ~ buyer ~great guy to deal with

Black98Z ~ ~ seller ~ ~ great guy to deal with, product exactly as described X2bought a bed so nice that it make my cab and fenders look like crap!!!!

Blazer87 ~ seller ~ quick delivery

Blown 4pt3 ~ buyer ~ great guy to deal with. super fast payment, great communication ~ great price, will do business with again

Blown89 ~ seller ~ super awsome price

bluex ~ seller ~ prompt delivery

Bluex ~ buyer ~ he sent payment fast-great guy to deal with X3~ ~~fast shipping

boardpile ~ seller ~ great to deal with. super fast shipment, great communication

BobbyD ~ buyer ~ prompt payment - good transaction

Boosted ~ seller ~ Had good communication and the used headers and motor mounts I purchased were sandblasted clean and securely packaged.
Great transaction.

Boosted Thrills ~ buyer ~ money was sent super fast (x2) ~very great person to deal with

Boosted Thrills ~ seller ~ Great Service (see pg 26 of Transaction feedback) ~ Great to deal with, mounts look fantastic! Shipped when promised.

Bowtienut ~ buyer ~ sent fast payment and very easy to deal with

BRENT ~ seller ~ Sent me my foglight harness quickly and cheaply. He included a lot more of it than I requested and even an excellent diagram showing how it was installed on his truck. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

brandon ~ seller ~ shipped quikly, and fixed a slight problem immediatly. definatly recommended

brandonclap ~ seller ~ great to deal with

Briggzy ~ seller ~ Fast shipping A+++++++++++

Cartman007 ~ seller ~ prompt delivery

CerwinvegaX ~buyer ~ great guy to deal with-deal went fine

cerwinvegaX ~ seller ~ Great person to deal withX4 and product arrived on time!! Would buy off him anyday!!X2item sent really quickX2 - Great seller ~ Awsome seller great price, Fast shipmentX2 and quick on the PM's also. ~ the package he sent was very well packed and secure.3rd sucessfull transaction with him....VERY PLEASED ~ answers questions fast, and wiling to work with you. ~ CerwinvegaX had a misunderstanding and took care of the problem. He tried to work with the person and did the best he could Click Here To See Post
Per Fableillusion

chadthe ~ buyer ~ prompt payment and good personal check!

chevy01xtreme ~ seller ~ very great guy to do business withX2, quick responsesX2, great prices, and great / fast shippingX4 ~ definatly recommend buying from him~ did a great job on the dropem gpX3 ~ packaged wellX2

chevy boy ~ buyer ~ paypal-sent quick payment - great buyer ~ Sent money very fast! Great to do business with!

chevync ~ buyer ~ great to deal with

chlnlow ~ ~ seller ~ ~ ships fast, good communication x2 (ships faster than a sy/ty at the strip!!)

CHSRebel4 life ~ seller ~ super fast shipping

clean_n_low ~ seller ~ awesome seller - product was badass!

Davesonoma ~ buyer ~ quick payment

DeviantKoncepts ~ seller ~ delivered sooner than expected. Great contact! ~ would buy from again anytime

digbmx4130 ~ seller ~ Great person to deal with...fast shipper, would gladly do business with him again.

digbmx4130 ~ buyer~ great guy, good communication, fast payment!

djdilliodon ~ seller ~ arrived on time packaged well, everything was as expected.

DoubleDown ~ seller ~He responds faster than your 56K can refresh the page!

Dustro ~ buyer ~ payment timely

Dustro ~ ~~ seller ~ ~ ~good transaction thumbsup accomodating X2 excellent would, perfect condition delevered

espie ~ buyer ~ Super fast payment! Great guy!

fast00xtreme ~ buyer ~good to do business with

foff667 ~ seller ~ Excellent guy to deal with, super fast shipment, product just as described.

First Gen Zq8 ~ buyer ~ is a first class person to deal withX2 and is true to his wordX2transaction was fast and easy ~ excellent buyer. paypalled the money when he said he would. would definitely do business with him again.X2 ~ i got payment within 5 minutes of giving him a total

FirstGenZq8 ~ trade ~ great communication, fast shipping

fast84gmc ~ buyer ~ Payment timely X3 Good buyer!! X2 paid promptlyX2, and did not complain when shipment was delayed ~ Great communicator, Highly recommended!

fast84gmc ~ seller ~Great communication~big thumbs up, nice transaction ~ Packaged well (I loved the duct tape!) and sent quick! Thx for product! ~ recieved shipment very fast

frknlo ~ seller ~ items in great shape, fast shipping

ghight ~ seller ~ perfect packaging of merchandise

GregGroves (AKA OnyxSonoma)~seller~quick delivery, secure packaging

Last edited by Fableillusion; 03-03-2004 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-29-2002, 11:32 PM   #2
Park Style
Subscribed Moderator
OLD SKOOL :SSF:

HCCA X ~ ~ ~ buyer ~ ~ ~very fast sending money

HCCA X ~~~ seller ~~ ~super fast shipment , sent photos, and was 100% sure on what to ship!X2great communication during transaction.

HectorM52~ ~Seller ~ ~parts packaged like a pro, in outstanding shape, very good price X2very good price Outstanding business

hipoblaze ~ buyer ~ thumbsup

HOTwire ~ buyer ~ smooth transactions

Hotwire ~ seller ~ excellent communicator, shipped everything out the same time he received my money, all parts were well packaged, went the extra mile to explain the install,

HOW LOW ~ seller~ quick Would definatly do business with again thumbsup

hyerdan ~ seller ~ fast business transactions, good prices

IDOXLR8 ~ seller ~ very good to do business with

iGoLo ~ ~ seller ~ ~prompt delivery and great product X2dudes the man! I would love to deal with him again

J37X ~ seller ~ Super fast shipmentX2, excellent communicationX2, and shipment arrived in great condition~Would do business with anyday.X2

J37X ~ buyer ~ sent out the payment almost instantly, would sell or buy from him again ~ great buyer

Jamal ~ seller ~ Very happy with the transaction!! A+++++++++++++++++ Seller!

jman ~ buyer ~ thumbsup

jollygreenmini ~trade ~ good communication, quick transaction

jrlamont ~ seller ~ excellent communication - goes the extra mile

Kbirdjr~ seller ~ a good guy to do business, prompt shipper and items were exactly as described

KiddRidd ~ buyer ~ quick payment with a good personal check

Kreepin97~ seller~ great seller

Last SS~ seller ~ prompt delivery

Lindsay~ seller ~ Great seller!

loenuff ~ buyer ~ fast payment, great transaction

loeryder ~ buyer ~ very fast payment, Great Buyer.

loeryder ~ seller ~ fast transaction. paypalled him the $$, had 1" drop blocks real quick...AAA+++

Loyalty~ seller ~ good e-mails and fast shipment

Loyalty ~ buyer ~ great buyer

LowDreamLT1 ~ buyer ~ great transaction, fast payment and responses!

lowxtreme ~ buyer ~ Great to work with

LT-10 ~ buyer ~ great person to deal with...paid when he said he would and excellent communicator. would gladly buy from or sell to anytime!

LT4Blazer ~ seller ~ Arrived in excellent condition and super fast. Highly recommend ~ very quick shipping, and great to deal with!

Matt 4.3 TBI ~ buyer ~ Super fast payment and excellent communication. Great to do business with.

madmike ~ ~ ~ buyer ~ ~ ~ good buyer,X2 fastest certified check from anyone - smooth transactions
madmike ~ ~ ~seller~ ~ ~ ~great seller X2Nicest S owner I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!!~ make sure your happy long after the sale

Marty~ ~ buyer ~ ~ Dude rules money sent supa fast! Would like to deal with him again! x2 thumbsup

Marty ~ seller ~ sent it out quickly, great to deal with

[meph] ~ ~ buyer ~ ~ received payment fast, good comunication from both ~ ~ great service quick shipping

mike@nolimits ~ seller ~ prompt delivery, secure packaging

MikeD~ seller ~ no problems - smooth transaction

Mikeski ~ buyer ~ Awesome guy, super good comunication.

N2O NOMA ~ seller ~ Great guy will diff. buy from again ~ quick process, parts sent on time and fast, parts were exceptionally clean and in goiod condition for being used parts

Nate~ ~ buyer~ ~ Money sent super fast!!X4and he was kind enough to cover paypal charges!!X2 quick paypal money, good communicationX3instantly via paypal, would definitely do business again X2

Nate ~ seller ~ Speedy shipping and great communicationwith the customer

Nates93sTEN~ seller~ Really Great.

Nate Hanson~~ ~seller~ ~ ~ ~Rocks! outstanding buisness!

n8damack~ ~ buyer ~ ~ great buyer-prompt payment. X2great guy to deal with - great transaction

No_more_s-10 ~ seller ~ very accomodating sale - great wheels!

nox~ ~ buyer~ ~ fast paypal payment, given a thumbsup, very smooth transaction.
nox ~ seller ~ product in excellent condition, packaged very well, shipped quickly, good comunication, X6

Nyte ~ ~ buyer ~ ~ Fast payment, A+
Nyte ~ ~ seller ~ ~fast communication, fast shipping. A+++

ohioxtreme ~ ~ ~ seller ~ ~ ~ fast responses good person X2quick response, fast shipping X2~ ~ ~ kick ass deal

offblazin ~ seller ~quick delivery

Onyxxtreme2002 ~ buyer ~ awesome guy, very fast payment, great communication, great to do business with !

Overrated ~ seller~ Great seller

Outragis ~ buyer ~ trustworthy person, Good communication ~ smooth and trouble free. ~ Super fast payment and great communication. Would do business with anytime

Outragis ~ seller ~ super cool on communication, and shipped quick as hell!

Park Style ~ buyer ~ Park was a good buyer too... he was a bit slow on the payment but kept the communication flowing so I knew there was no problem ~

pixelmonkey ~ seller ~ kept in touch - would buy from again ~ fast shipping buyer had item in 3 days ~

Pixelmonkey ~ buyer ~Super fast payment

Last edited by Fableillusion; 01-05-2004 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:06 PM   #3
Fableillusion
2 Rides On Air!!

RacerXS10 ~ buyer ~ quick payment, good communication X2 I would buy or sell with him again. No worrys thumbsup ~ great buyer

RacerXS10 ~ seller ~ Great seller ~ Awesome to deal with!X2 Totally understanding. A+ ~ super fast shipping, packed awesome.

radandy ~ seller ~ Prompt, well-packaged shipping, product as listed ~ Honest and quick response, and shipping. Great to deal with~ super fast shipping ~ on time and as described, supercool man to deal with

redblazerx ~ seller ~ Excellent Seller. Quick Sending of large package and very good communications on every part of transaction. A+++ Received complete and packaged very well.

Red_DirtDevi l~ seller~ GREAT communication, GREAT service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

RevolutionRacin ~ buyer ~ got me the money super fast-Ill sell to him anytime again

RevolutionRacin ~ seller ~ Great experience dealing with "RevolutionRacin". Everything was as he said and here fast. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

RBG ~ buyer ~ sent payment really fast

Ricesmoker95SS ~ seller ~ Great seller... Very Patient... Great communication and very fast shipping.

RogerBaby ~ buyer ~ Super Fast Payment, Great SSF'buyer

rsharpe ~ seller ~ Good Guy to do biz with

S 10 MTRSPTZ ~ buyer ~ prompt payment

S-10 parts man ~ seller ~ well-packaged boxes arrived quickly, gives tracking numbers, great communication!Excellent!

s10stix ~ seller ~ GREAT guy, would buy from again anytime

S10SS ~ buyer ~ great to work with, sent payment when he said he would and everything went smooth ~ Fast payment

S10SS ~ seller ~ fast shippingX2 and great to do business with~Every thing was great wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

SAMDOGMX ~ buyer ~ great guy to deal with-prompt payment ~excellent communicator and lightning fast payment. great person to deal with!

SAMDOGMX ~ seller ~ Was patient and great to deal with. Fast shipment.

Scrapin96' ~ seller ~ Hes my brother. Of course he wont lie to you.

Sgmc2s ~ buyer ~ sent fast paypal payment for switch he bought from me

Sherfield2002 ~ ~seller ~ ~ great to do business with X2super fast payment

slammed4x4 ~ seller ~ great communication

Slammed98GMC ~ seller ~ Rocks! outstanding buisness! ~ great to deal with, held item, while i came up with all the money

slik blk ~ buyer ~ good communication, fast payment

sLOW ~ buyer ~ thumbsup

smaug ~ ~ seller ~ ~ awesome seller X2 awesome transaction, shipped super fast

SNK SKNR ~~~ seller ~~~ got merchandise quickly, in excellent shapeX2 ~~~Good communications.
SNK SKNR ~ buyer ~ excellent buyer, hope to do business again, i

sonomaz ~ buyer ~ thumbsup

sonomaZ ~ seller ~ the man! X5 another X2 quick delivery, top notch!Best guy to evAr deal with ~ described them perfectly, they were better then he said! ~

SonomaZQ8 ~ seller ~ Delivered items to buyers door. Mailed items same day and he paid for shipping

Soon2bedraggin ~ buyer ~ money sent really quick, excellent communication

Speed ~ buyer ~ great to deal with

SplatMan ~ buyer ~ money was sent crazy fast! Awesome communication

stevei ~ seller ~ excellent to deal with

steve1 ~ seller ~ sent item ASAP ~ absolutely super guy to deal with, could not be better

stillie750 ~ seller ~ prompt delivery

Summerwolf ~ seller ~ Mailed out the item as soon as he received my check. Good item, and good price

SupersportS10 ~ seller ~ Good shipment, excellent value for money I spent. I would reccommend him to anyone.

Surgie~ ~ seller ~ ~ very fast, good info on product ~ ~ Prompt shipment and item new as described. Would do business with again.

Swinker ~ buyer~ excellent communication with emails and phone calls, sent money fast

the South ~ seller ~ good transaction

tray262 ~ buyer ~ good communication, fast payment

Tuknrm ~ seller ~ GREAT communication, good packaging and fast shipping

twins0203- ~ seller ~ good guy, great communication, excellent product, the place to go for Xtreme GFX

Verne ~ buyer ~ Great person to deal with. Excellent communicator and paid lightning fast! Highly recommend and would gladly do business with again.

White97Jimmy ~ buyer ~ Fast payment, would do business with again

White97Jimmy ~ seller ~ Always good to deal with, shipped item in two days

WhyTry L35 ~ seller ~ excellent transaction - items in A+ condition

WOT_Racing ~ seller ~ prompt shipment ~ smooth transaction and the items were in perfect condition, fast shipping and a great price ~ Great guy to deal with fast shipment, and is working with me on payment I would reccommend him to anyone.

XBlazin420 ~ buyer ~ paid with a MO very quick like, very good buyer !

Xtreme_Girl_25 ~ buyer ~ replied to questions quickly, and sent payment through paypal very quickly. Great buyer!

XtremeLT1 ~ buyer ~ good communication, fast payment

V8itup ~ ~seller ~ ~ awesome

Unregistered ~ seller ~ prompt shipment

Y2K So No Ma ~ seller ~ great seller will diff. buy from again

zaid13 ~ buyer ~ great buyer ~ Great buyer, prompt payment, and didnt complain when i delayed shipping for a week

Zepplinboy ~ seller ~ Rocks! outstanding business

ZQ8-97 ~ seller ~ he shipped a few hours after he got payment

Last edited by Fableillusion; 03-08-2004 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-28-2003, 03:10 PM   #4
Fableillusion
2 Rides On Air!!

Not So Good.......Needs Work

EDIT - adding color to multiple negative replies -5 or more, or 3 to 4 or 1 or more negative feedbacks

BloOdyhatchet....seller....gave no tracking numbers, almost no communication, didn't contact buyer, buyer had to contact himSee Pg.28 of Transaction Feedback

Chad-C.....seller.....very tardy in product purchased[/b]
Chad-C.....seller.....poor communication[/b]
Chad-C.....seller.....said he would ship parts and didn't. Did refund money after sometime. See the following: Thread 1 Thread 2
Chad-C.....buyer.....no communication, never sent money order See this thread
Chad C .... buyer dicked me around for a few weeks regarding my billet window cranks that he supposedly had sent a check for in the mail...it of course never came See Thread

dancinxtreme.....seller.....product not received/refund has promised but has received excuses x3 - no monies received yet

Eightball.....seller.....money sent twice and cashed - no product recieved - done at .org See this thread

Fast98SS350/S10PartsDealer(same?)......seller....junk parts/refund promised but not received[/b]

jwdomino (now known as highstrung or highstrungblazer).....seller.....bad sale - cashed moneyorder, but no parts received. Buyer recommends not to do any business with him

Liteeyes .....seller.....cost me an extra $25.00 to get him to ship my parts 6 months to get parts...very tardy, bad communication

McNastyLp...seller....http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=708682#post708682 He got money for parts and never sent the parts out

No Limit Motorsports ... seller ... Click here to see pg 30 of transaction feed back Problems with shipping. Can't tell buyers if parts are shipped or not.

ohioxtreme ... trade/seller ... Click Here To See Post Lack of communication (doesn't answer PM) also he pulled out of the deal that was, doesn't want to return parts unless other person pays shipping to get them back

OnyxSonoma (aka Greg Groves) ..sold a product not as promised, has yet to rectify the problem parts, nor own up the the part being damaged when shipped (packagin wasn't the issue) - see page 14 on the feedback thread for details.

Outragis.....seller.....product never recieved - neither has been promised refund .....After a month or two of tracking down outragis and going through problems. He pulled through and refunded my money in full.

SolouditHrtz.....seller.....product recieved broke, unwilling to give refund, said he would send papers to file insurance clam and didn't, no answer to PM's (see pg. 16 of Transaction feedback)

xtremelt1....seller....product was sent late, parts were missing, said product was his and it belonged to someone else, does not answer PM's. (See pg. 19 and 20 of Transaction Feedback)See Thread

Last edited by Fableillusion; 02-06-2004 at 07:34 PM.
Closed Thread