S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds > Vehicles for sale

Old 08-16-2015, 12:14 AM   #1
FirstGensForeve
SyTy Speed Shop

1993 S10 Reg Cab Short Bed Project Truck--4.3 5 speed

I have had this truck since 2009, it was originally sold by Buckalew Chevy in Conroe, Texas. Clean clear Texas title in my name. Truck is very clean and straight and rust free for its age. Truck was originally a 2.8V6 and 5 speed manual trans. A few years ago i pulled the engine/trans and sold it in order to put in an LT1/T56 setup. But due to some life changes that have forced me to downsize i have decided that i need to sell the truck.

I have been accumulating the following parts to get the truck back together and running over the last year or so and will include everything for my asking price. All these parts are either new or like new unless stated otherwise. Truck has blue interior, manual windows/locks/mirrors, i have replaced the stock bench seat with a set of light gray bucket seats from a 95 S10 and a Grant aluminum steering wheel and Billet install kit. Truck does not have tilt steering or cruise control.

4.3V6 and NV3500 5 speed trans from an 02 Silverado with 140K miles on the short block and transmission. Only removed to install a 5.3 and auto trans.
Edelbrock T.E.S. Headers and y-pipe
Edelbrock RPM Series cat-back exhaust kit--Will need a high flow cat converter to complete the exhaust.
Volant Cold Air Intake
New Clutch assembly with throw out bearing, and slave cylinder, new master cylinder as well.
4.3 vortec heads like new with 1.6 roller tip rocker arms.
130# valve spring kit that is a drop in fit for the stock heads and good up to .550 lift with no machine work.
Lunati VooDoo Roller Cam, Specs 211/219 dur@.050 .541/.548 lift with the 1.6 rocker arms and a 112 LSA.
Edelbrock Elite Series Polished Valve Covers.
Edelbrock 2114 vortec intake manifold, and a billet aluminum carb to TBI adaptor.
CFM Tech super sucker TBI spacer, 50mm bored TBI unit--Will Need the Injector Pod and Injectors
MSD Ignition, 8.5 wires, blaster coil, cap and rotor.
Under drive pulleys, 25% crank, 18% water pump and 23% alternator
Used but like new Edelbrock aluminum high flow water pump.
New Timing chain set and stock plastic timing cover and all gaskets needed to replace all gaskets on the engine. New input and output seals for the transmission as well.
98+ S10 Blazer rear disk brakes and Required spacers to bolt them on the stock rear axle in place of the drum brakes. Easy bolt on upgrade, will need new pads and rotors.
Energy Suspension Poly Body Mount Bushings --Already Installed on the truck.
ZQ8 rear leafs with Energy Suspension Poly Bushings--Already installed on the truck.
2" Solid Aluminum lowering blocks and 1/2" setback plates with HD U-Bolts from Jags That Run--Already installed on the truck.
ZQ8 33mm front sway bar with Energy Suspension Bushings and end links.
ZQ8 Steering Box, ProForged center link, Moog Idler Arm, Custom aluminum tie rods.
ZQ8 4.3V6 front coil springs with Energy Suspension Poly Spring Isolators
PST Polygraphite front control arm bushings.
Proforged Upper and Lower Ball Joints
Custom Engine Mounts to mount the 4.3 using the stock 2.8 frame pads--From Jags That Run.
TransDapt S10 Tubular Transmission crossmember and Energy Suspension Poly Trans Mount.
Also have original 88-95 style serpentine accessory brackets--good used condition.
Brand New NOS Front Gas Tank Mount/Strap. New Gas Tank will come with a New Rear Strap.
I also have a 2dr Blazer 23mm rear sway bar with Energy Suspension Bushings i will include.

The major parts the truck is missing and will need to run is a new gas tank, you can get a fuel tank assembly from Spectre that is the tank, fuel sender and pump for about 200 online. Also you will need a new radiator, again you can order online for about 80 bucks. Your normal belts and hoses and maybe a few other minor odds and ends im forgetting. I also have an S10 Blazer hitch and rear bumper that really cleans up the back of these trucks. The wheels and tires will need to be replaced as they are just old spares and the tires are not that great, but do hold air.

I feel that for everything i am including with the truck, and the condition of the truck itself that my asking price for everything is very fair, and with just alittle work on your part putting it all together you will have an awesome little truck that will be fun and run pretty dam good, engine should be in the ~250 range with all the above listed parts and should have a very nice exhaust note with the edelbrock exhaust.

PM me if you have any questions or want to talk about it, I'm willing to help with delivery. The pics i have posted are what the truck looked like back in 2009 when i bought it, Its looks exactly the same except for the wheels. Also the front bumper has been replaced with a brand new and crystal clear bumper and corner lights have been installed, bumper is black. Rear Bumper is bent up but i was going to swap it out for the Blazer bumper i have that is chrome.

Asking 3500 for everything, and im sure there are some odds and ends i will find that will be included as well.

#0492 of 806 Built
Mothballed since 2003

1992 GMC Sonoma GT
#0003 of 806 Built
Daily Driver

2K Tahoe Limited
454/4L80e
Swap in Progress
FirstGensForeve is offline   Reply With Quote