S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Technical Corner > Interior Styling

Old 07-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #21
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

I emailed you a modified Word document. Mine had all the info for the Overhead console with trip computer. I changed it to include ones without the all the mpg, etc. Let me know if you need any other info, I get my stuff from the SI Techline software that GM service guys used to use.
2008 Trailblazer SS - Silverstone Metallic 6.0L 390HP LS2, leather/suede seats, SS Chrome front bowtie, Grafxwerks Silver Metallic rear bowtie overlay, Kenwood DDX712, JL Audio 500/5 amp, JL Audio C5-650 Component Front doors, JL Audio VR-525 Coaxial Rear doors, JL Audio Stealthbox Sub.

*SOLD*2001 S-10 - Dark Cherry Metallic Red, V6, ZQ8 +2/3, Blazer 4 wheel disc brake conversion, stock zq8 wheels, Gibson exhaust, SLP Y-pipe

My Gallery : Cardomain Website
scott750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:32 PM   #22
SilverWings
Just an ol Scott

Thats the interior mod I want to do to my S10. It would be very helpfull if you could send the word file to my e-mail address. M2411M@aol.com
Thank you Scott
SilverWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #23
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

Email sent
2008 Trailblazer SS - Silverstone Metallic 6.0L 390HP LS2, leather/suede seats, SS Chrome front bowtie, Grafxwerks Silver Metallic rear bowtie overlay, Kenwood DDX712, JL Audio 500/5 amp, JL Audio C5-650 Component Front doors, JL Audio VR-525 Coaxial Rear doors, JL Audio Stealthbox Sub.

*SOLD*2001 S-10 - Dark Cherry Metallic Red, V6, ZQ8 +2/3, Blazer 4 wheel disc brake conversion, stock zq8 wheels, Gibson exhaust, SLP Y-pipe

Old 10-14-2006, 05:51 PM   #24
sonomaguy

Wondering if you could sent me the diagram etc. for doing that mod with just the temp and direction. I don't want the rest of the mpg stuff etc. Also, what years and makes of vehicles that I can get one from.
sonomaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:57 PM   #25
loenuff
Subscribed Moderator
Not your average A$$clown

Very clean install, great job!
It was blowing that got me caught! I always get caught blowing!
DEFINITE OBSESSIONS MySPACE
loenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:35 PM   #26
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonomaguy
Wondering if you could sent me the diagram etc. for doing that mod with just the temp and direction. I don't want the rest of the mpg stuff etc. Also, what years and makes of vehicles that I can get one from.
I'll try and get that file to you ASAP. Gotta work all weekend. Since you're only doing temp and compass, then you could use a console from a 94-05 blazer/bravada/jimmy. Basically the console only needs power, ground and the connections to the temp sensor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loenuff
Very clean install, great job!
THANKS!

Old 01-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #27
jman
SSF Subscriber*
1st gen lovin foo!

very nice. what all is included with the Homelink option? just garage door opener or is there more. do you know if this will work on a 92? i have the map lights and so forth. also if you wouldn't mind could you send me the wiring diagram. jsnshlr@yahoo.com thanks a bunch
Old 01-18-2007, 11:13 PM   #28
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman
very nice. what all is included with the Homelink option? just garage door opener or is there more. do you know if this will work on a 92? i have the map lights and so forth. also if you wouldn't mind could you send me the wiring diagram. jsnshlr@yahoo.com thanks a bunch

The homelink can operate up to 2 separate garage door openers and one honmelink receiver that can turn on interior/exterior home lights. I'm not 100% positive, but it has 3 buttons and the 2 outer buttons would let me program them garage doors, the center one wouldn't.

I'm not sure if these will work on a pre-94 truck since the temp gauge requires a VSS signal. I think 1st gens used something else for speed signals. The mpg, etc computer, like the one I installed, also required a class 2 data bus connection from either the DLC or BCM. Which I'm not sure if 1st gen trucks have that either being OBDI computers. I'll send you the diagram, but all the info in it contains 98+ wiring diagrams.

PS - I'm at work now and can't send it until I get home. If I forget to sedn it to you in 2 days, send me a PM as a reminder. Don't want to leave you hanging.

Old 01-19-2007, 12:43 AM   #29
Teeleton
Administrator
Righty tighty

It works fine in my 89 without the VSS hooked up. It just doesn't update as often. I really liked having the temp guage this past week to know how close to freezing we were.

Teeleton
Teeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:41 AM   #30
jman
SSF Subscriber*
1st gen lovin foo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott750
The homelink can operate up to 2 separate garage door openers and one honmelink receiver that can turn on interior/exterior home lights. I'm not 100% positive, but it has 3 buttons and the 2 outer buttons would let me program them garage doors, the center one wouldn't.

I'm not sure if these will work on a pre-94 truck since the temp gauge requires a VSS signal. I think 1st gens used something else for speed signals. The mpg, etc computer, like the one I installed, also required a class 2 data bus connection from either the DLC or BCM. Which I'm not sure if 1st gen trucks have that either being OBDI computers. I'll send you the diagram, but all the info in it contains 98+ wiring diagrams.

PS - I'm at work now and can't send it until I get home. If I forget to sedn it to you in 2 days, send me a PM as a reminder. Don't want to leave you hanging.
will do, thanks man.