S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds > Stuff for Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #1
SonomaZ
Site Sponsor
Red, it's the new red.

Chassis/suspension stuff F/S

Some is 2 door Blazer/Jimmy specific, most is universal to all S-series.

These are "cast-off" parts from my long-time build/project. Parts originally slated for use but for whatever reason; upgraded, compatibility, etc. will not be used or needed.

Some pics here:
http://s758.photobucket.com/user/Son...?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket isn't letting me add titles and descriptions, so just a quick rundown.
Unless otherwise specified, all parts are new and unused, but may have some surface rust from sitting around for 10+ years.
All are make offer, throw me a number, I want to unload this stuff.
Some of it is heavy. I'll ship on your dime.

You're gonna have to be generous on the brake rotors though, still might want those.

Moser axles: 28 spline 26-3/4" long hub face to end.

Ratech 108K 7-5/8" R&P install kit.

3.73 R&P for 7-5/8" , new, Richmond.

Zexel-Torsen T2 diff. , new.

Another 7-5/8" diff. w/ 3.42's from the original F-body axle. 0 miles.

Hotchkis 1101 tubular UCA's, with spindle extenders. Will separate.

Baer Eradispeed+ (2-pc.) rotors: 13" dia. X 1-1/8. Can't find a part number on these things but I'm thinking they were a C4 upgrade. Bought these off of HotRodV6, HASTE guys remember him? Unsure if I want to part with these, they just might end up on the back. (Requiring different calipers...ugh)

Belltech angled 2" lowering blocks. These were used for a very short time. Complete with all hardware.

2 door Blazer/Jimmy rear swaybar, powdercoated silver, no hardware. CORRECTION: All new mounting hardware found!

Not pictured: new pair of OEM steel inner fenders. Little bit of surface rust here and there but VERY solid.

Not pictured: ZQ8 front swaybar. (Originally from the '02 in the avatar. So used, but clean, no rust.) I think I have ES poly bushings and endlinks for it.

Not pictured: 3" drop leafs currently holding up the back end of the Jimmy body and keeping it a roller. Will be f/s when it comes home to be mated to the new chassis.
'03 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura, 2-wheeled Italian mistress

---> Jimmy update pics will go here!! <---
SonomaZ is offline   Reply With Quote