S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > Parts Finding and Installation > Where to Get It!!

Old 06-13-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
joe-up

good online GM parts store?

I'm fairly new S-10 owner, and thankfully haven't had to do too much in the way of repairs so far.

Now I'm looking for a good online source for factory, or good quality 3rd-party parts.

In the past with some of my previous vehicles I've found online retailers who've sold at up to half off what the dealer charges.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
joe-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:25 AM   #2
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

If you know the GM part number, then use www.gmpartsdirect.com Shipping is expensive, but most of the parts are like 50% cheaper than going to a local gm parts counter. Customer service isn't all that great, have to correspond by email only, but I've used them several times with good success.

I also use www.summitracing.com They have excellent customer service, prices are very reasonable and free shipping. They only charge a handling fee for the entire order.
2008 Trailblazer SS - Silverstone Metallic 6.0L 390HP LS2, leather/suede seats, SS Chrome front bowtie, Grafxwerks Silver Metallic rear bowtie overlay, Kenwood DDX712, JL Audio 500/5 amp, JL Audio C5-650 Component Front doors, JL Audio VR-525 Coaxial Rear doors, JL Audio Stealthbox Sub.

*SOLD*2001 S-10 - Dark Cherry Metallic Red, V6, ZQ8 +2/3, Blazer 4 wheel disc brake conversion, stock zq8 wheels, Gibson exhaust, SLP Y-pipe

My Gallery : Cardomain Website
scott750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:34 AM   #3
jchargu3
SSF Subscriber*
PM Me for Decoder Ring!!!

if you want s10 specific parts go to www.lmctruck.com
Old 07-03-2006, 07:54 PM   #4
scott750
SSF Subscriber*
C is for COOKIE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchargu3
if you want s10 specific parts go to www.lmctruck.com
I read somewhere in their catalog that their parts are reproduction parts and some come from overseas. Said it somewhere in their shipping that large panle couldarrive slightly bent or damaged as this was part of the shipping. Threw out my old catalog and can't seem to find it online right now. But for prices, some of them are low and some of them are higher.
2008 Trailblazer SS - Silverstone Metallic 6.0L 390HP LS2, leather/suede seats, SS Chrome front bowtie, Grafxwerks Silver Metallic rear bowtie overlay, Kenwood DDX712, JL Audio 500/5 amp, JL Audio C5-650 Component Front doors, JL Audio VR-525 Coaxial Rear doors, JL Audio Stealthbox Sub.

*SOLD*2001 S-10 - Dark Cherry Metallic Red, V6, ZQ8 +2/3, Blazer 4 wheel disc brake conversion, stock zq8 wheels, Gibson exhaust, SLP Y-pipe

My Gallery : Cardomain Website
scott750 is offline   Reply With Quote