S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Member Section > Member Projects

Old 06-19-2017, 07:44 AM   #261
static low 92

2017 Hot Rod Power tour is officially over. Back to reality

I can say this year was defiantly a milestone for me, being able to do the longhaul with a group and having zero mechanical issues. It couldn't have went much better with exception of having functional AC.

Left STL 7am Sat 10th with 11 cars. Stuck with about 5 through out the tour because we had same hotels. Its a pain coordinating a bunch of people each morning. So our group size was good.

Highlights for me, our 3rd stop Davenport IOWA. Someone organized a wagon meet/photo shoot on riverfront. Pretty cool, we ended up with 31 longroofs. My #wagonmafia stickers I had made before leaving went over well. I made 10 and they went fast. Meet some cool guys.

Beat on a few unsuspecting Mustangs during trip, that always puts a smile on my face. Car still pulled hard even being probably #4200 lbs with passenger and gear.

Ended up driving about 2000 miles in 7 days, car was getting 17-19mpg. All in all im happy with cars performance.

Hot Rod photographers ended up snagging several pics of the car during the trip. Pretty cool

Last edited by static low 92; 06-19-2017 at 12:31 PM.
static low 92 is offline   Reply With Quote